Trying to figure out some different things you can do before summer is over? Below is a list we put together to help you!
- Navy Pier – This boardwalk is fun for people of all ages. With multiple places to eat and shop you can easily spend hours here with the whole family. There is also an IMAX theatre that plays current movies on a huge screen. Don’t forget to take a ride on the Ferris Wheel before heading home!
- Gray Line Tours – Curious about the history of Chicago? Take a bus tour that will go in depth about different attractions and buildings throughout the city. This is a great chance to see famous landmarks and learn all about them.
- Lincoln Park Zoo – One of the best values in Chicago is the Lincoln Park Zoo as it is free! Check out their website to see what different events they have going on. One of the main goals of the zoo is to promote conservation which helps protect the earth but making sure each animal is taken care of with the best of care.
- Festivals – There are too many of these to list but make sure you keep an eye out for all the different festivals there are throughout the summer. The most popular one is usually The Taste if Chicago. This is a great opportunity to try foods from all over. Take a look at the website below to see an extensive list of events.
- Museums - Chicago offers a great variety of museums from the Museum of Science and Industry, Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, Art Museum, and many more. Take a look at each museum’s website to see what different events they offer and for different FREE days!
- Beaches – Want to just relax and catch some rays? Chicago offers multiple beaches on the lakefront which can be found on the site below. These beaches offer the perfect place to kick back and relax with family and friends. North Avenue beach is considered Chicago’s premier beach and it offers volleyball courts, bike rentals, concession stand, Castaway Bar, and more!
Have a good rest of your summer!!